Activating Your Cisco ATA
To Activate you Cisco ATA on Setel Cloud you can contact our activation Department at 615-465-4001. Or you can setup your ATA using your My Account administrator access by following the instrauctions below.
- Go to www.setelcloudpbx.com and enter you administrator Username and password.
- Click on the site listed on the left of the screen, select Phone assignment, then double click the number you
would like to associate your ATA with.
- A pop-up screen will display station assignment, assign the first available. Click next under model select Cisco SPA122, select the mac address to the ATA you are setting up, select the port you will be conecting your phone or fax. Click next Fill out the desired user name information and click save.
Installing your Cisco SPA122 ATA
Connect your device using the ports on the back panel. You will need either an analog phone or a
fax machine with an analog phone to activate your device using PHONE 1 port.
- Use the PHONE 1 port to connect an analog phone, analog overhead pager or fax machine with an RJ-11 telephone cable. (If you purchased a 2nd-Port Fax Plan, connect that fax to the PHONE 2 port.)
- The ETHERNET port connects to an individual network device, such as a PC or a laptop.
- The INTERNET port connects to your router or if you have no router, directly to your cable or DSL broadband modem.
- The POWER port is where you connect your AC power adapter.